Special Needs / Down's Syndrome teaching resources
923 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 01 March 2015
Help meet the individual needs of your students with one of our free teaching resources for students with Down’s Syndrome.
Highly rated resources
- Media and Materials - (Guide) Sensory Play Activities/Ideas by ibuzzybea
- Anger management - (Other) Calmly Snail by georgetimlin
- Curriculum - (Activity, Game, Puzzle, Quiz, Cards And Flashcards, Posters And Displays) Printable Numicon Resources by AMilesDisSport
- Anger management - (Cards And Flashcards) Mood Cards - Widgit Symbols by SEN Teacher
- Games and Talking - (Game, Puzzle, Quiz) Christmas Tradition Lotto by ibuzzybea