Primary / Geography Key Stage 1 teaching resources
4,758 free KS1 geography resources: geography lesson plans, geography worksheets, geography revision, geography teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 07 July 2015
The world is a fascinating place, and you can teach your students all about it with our collection of free KS1 geography resources, devised by teachers, for teachers.
Our most recent collections include resources on Katie Morag stories and lesson plans on climate change. You can also search for highly rated geography resources, geography worksheets, lesson plans and materials for geography revision to find out how to bring new life to your lessons.
Find blogs, resources and live chats related to the new national curriculum in England
Highly rated resources
- Around the world - (Lesson Plan) Teachers booklet with activities for 7-8 year olds by Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Clothes - (Worksheet) Sorting weather/ clothes by ibuzzybea
- People and Communities - (Assembly) 2014 Brazil World Cup by choralsongster
- Colour and Pattern - (Other) WEATHER BOXES by cal22
- Animals - (Activity) Autumn pictures by dwood01