Early Years Foundation Stage / Pedagogy and Professional Development teaching resources
2,659 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 28 April 2015
Find some of the most recent thinking on pedagogy as well as tips and advice on your own professional development here - all shared by teachers, for teachers.
We have Teachers TV videos for early years, a number of resources shared by Ofsted as well as an archive of ideas from the Teacher Training Resource Bank. Alternatively, you can search our collection of free teaching resources to find whatever you need.
Highly rated resources
- Family and Community - (Activity) 50 ideas for meeting your new class by tafkam
- Assessment and Report-writing - (Pupil Assessment) Letters and Sounds Assessment Sheets by GingerCC
- Wall displays - (Other) Back to school pack by sheep_tea
- Assessment and Report-writing - (Pupil Assessment) Levelled Report Writing Statement Bank by Opera Diva
- Developing Learning Environments/Outdoor Learning - (Other) Outdoor ideas by jatti
- EYFS coverage grid by giraffe2
- Individual & Group Observation Forms by Toni Cathryn
- story & story behind: The Little Porcelain Clock by Anneke van der Meer
- Tale of the Crystall Ball - a story for children by Anneke van der Meer
- Early Years Continuous Provision Template by Toni Cathryn
- EYFS Guidance & Resources from Islington.gov.uk by Toni Cathryn