Early Years Foundation Stage / Personal, Social and Emotional Development teaching resources
1,911 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 29 May 2015
Early years can be a crucial stage for pupils in terms of personal, social and emotional development. If you'd like some support for your planning in this area, we have hundreds of free teaching resources for you, all uploaded by teachers and available for use in your classroom.
If you're looking for somewhere to start, why not have a look at these resources shared by TES Early Years, or these PSED videos from Teachers TV. We also have resources on rewards and behaviour or you can search for a keyword of your choosing.
Highly rated resources
- Family and Community - (Activity) 50 ideas for meeting your new class by tafkam
- Alphabet - (Activity) Games to play in class (suitable for all subjects) by Waiguoren
- Family and Community - (Activity) The Christmas Story for IWB by bevevans22
- Managing Feelings and Behaviour - (Posters And Displays) Give Me 5 Poster by belle1
- Alphabet - (Lesson Plan) Weekly Planning for Foundation by foundationteacher
- Safer Internet Day 2015 - Primary Pack by Childnet
- Baby Animals and Awe and Wonder of New Life Topic Web and Planning by GillV12
- Guess What..? Christmas Special [Volume 2] by CheeriToons
- All about eczema - an information pack for schools by National Eczema Society
- Changes. A song for small children by pwilloughby3
- Christmas Hwk activity for all primary school chil by TCCoup