First aid for children

Luke was 13 months old when he choked on a grape and became unconscious. His mother Kerrie explains that Luke only survived thanks to a friend's knowledge of first aid. Also, young people talk about why they have taken up first aid classes and a first aid instructor points out why everyone should have some first aid skills.

Last updated 29 March 2013, created 19 September 2012
Error occurred while adding this resource to your favourites list. Please try again later.

Ages

Categories

0 Reviews

Be the first to review this resource.

Username
Please select rating
Please write a valid message

An error has occurred.

Your review has been saved.

Downloads
0
Views
2,833
Files
2 documents
Licence