Special Needs / Visual impairment teaching resources
422 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 06 March 2015
Help meet the individual needs of your students with one of our free teaching resources for students with Tourette’s Syndrome.
Highly rated resources
- Communication - (Other) Developing children's social, emotional and behavi... by TTRB3 Engaging with the Evidence
- Information - (Other) Fine Motor Skills by Downs Syndrome Association
- Curriculum - (Other) Free dyslexia software by Alan Gurbutt
- Curriculum - (Activity) Heart and the Cardiac Cycle tactile model by Sarah Hughes
- Sensory - (Other) Resonance Boards by dzil
- WORD OF THE WEEK -REVOLUTION by Zeid Baboony
- Interactive online Braille course for sighted user by Sarah Hughes
- Crack the Code. Teach yourself basic braille by Sarah Hughes
- Football Discovery Hub by livingpaintings1989
- Tourism in France by sukindred
- Braille alphabets, sentence strips, differentiated by Jasmine K