Special Needs / Well Being / Emotional Literacy teaching resources
497 Free teaching resources: lesson plans, worksheets, teaching ideas and much more.
Last updated: 06 March 2015
Help meet the individual needs of your students with one of our free teaching resources focused on students' well-being and emotional literacy.
Highly rated resources
- Classroom management - (Other) Seating & Behaviour Charts by RonnaGlisan
- Awareness & management of self - (Activity) Emotional Literacy Interactive PowerPoint by Hectic Teacher
- Critical thinking - (Worksheet) Emotional, behaviour and thinking resources by axis-education
- Managing Feelings and Behaviour - (Cards And Flashcards) Emotions - Facial Expressions Cards by bevevans22
- Self-esteem - (Assembly) 12 Short Stories on Positive Thinking by Matt Grant
- Healing our Children by imagination in Stories & Tales by Anneke van der Meer
- MOVING UP by SerpentineGalleries
- Into Film -SEN Inclusion by Into Film
- OCR Personal Skills - Emotional Wellbeing (10 Lesson Unit of Work) by nicklocke84
- story & story behind: The Little Porcelain Clock by Anneke van der Meer
- ww by chiara625